Marketplace for urban quests
2GIS Urban hackathon project
This project has been produced on the «Urban hackathon»
2GIS for two days.
Unfortunately, we didn't win anything, but it gave us an idea to begin a real project, connected with city quests (see Quest-City).
It could be like a marketplace for city quests, where everyone can invent and publish quest (and earn money). Users would have a great opportunity to better know the city where they are.
What we've done
- Web application for both desktop and mobile devices with minimum functionality
- We used geolocation check and 2GIS map API
- User was able to try our test quest
- Python Django REST API, parts of which are still working in our product
- Bought and confugured web-domain and SSL certificate (for geolocation)